Join Our Team
* Are you someone that sincerely loves helping others?
* Do you have more than a passing interest in the opportunity to investigate the causes and nature of paranormal activity?
* Can you apply the Scientific Method, while still being open-minded?
* Do you work well with others?
* Do you place a high value on professionalism, loyalty, and dependability?
* Do you prefer a family atmosphere and mentality on a Team?
* Do you dislike gossip, and avoid drama in your interactions?
* Are you "Trainable," and able to leave ego and any preconceptions based upon your personal history/experiences behind you?
* Do you love being identified and actively utilized for your unique skills?
* Can you commit to mandatory monthly meetings, quarterly Training Days, and be available for weekend Investigations (We do not meet or Investigate in July or December)?
* Are you available to travel throughout Northern California for Investigations?
* Are you able to afford the cost of your own basic personal equipment, uniforms, and minimal monthly membership dues after a 3-month probationary period? (We do have a limited amount of Team Equipment available for members to use, and as a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization, our volunteer members pay limited dues to fund our operating expenses, including this website, Domain & email costs, equipment/supply storage unit, equipment maintenance, a PO Box, State and Federal Filings, etc.).
If you've taken the time to read, and honestly answered "Yes" to all of the questions above, we are very eagerly looking for you! Apply now! American Paranormal Investigations (API) has been serving Northern California for over 22 years, and as a constantly evolving Team, we've gained much wisdom about who it is, and the qualities in a person it takes to create a happy, fulfilled, professional team that successfully and consistently helps others, while enjoying priceless paranormal, scientific and spiritual discovery together.
People move away, their schedules and situations can change. We invest a great deal of effort and time in training our Investigators, and we must keep a healthy number of members available to meet the constantly changing number of requests for help we receive through the year. Apply now below for an interview, regardless of your "experience." We would love to meet you!